Criteria and Standards for Admission
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae
- Current Graduate Record Examination scores
- The applicant's statement of career goals and objectives (maximum of 500 words)
- Letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts from all previously attended institutions are acceptable as part of the application review process. However, official transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
Because the M.Ed. program is directed toward entry- and mid-level professionals in higher education administration, in the admissions process the Institute faculty will emphasize that applicants should be interested in or already hold professional positions in higher education, research, or public policy.
Prospective students must complete the UGA Graduate School Online application. Please click here to APPLY NOW.
Information needed for the online application:
- Degree Objective: MEd
- Major: Higher Education
- Degree Objective/Major Code: MED_EDHI
Please note: Applicants who are interested in earning a master’s of education in student affairs administration should visit the College of Education program at https://coe.uga.edu/academics/degrees/med/college-student-affairs-administration. Applications for student affairs administration are processed through the College of Education.
Coordinator of Academic Affairs