Overview of the Institute of Higher Education's Executive Ed.D. Program in Higher Education Management. (Narrated by IHE Director Libby Morris.)
Applicants must hold a Master's degree from an accredited institution. The application process is done online through the University of Georgia Graduate School. The GRE is not required. You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Program Choice (Major): Higher Education
- Degree Type: Ed.D.
- Term: Spring 2022
- Degree Objective/Major Code: EDD_EDHI_HI
The following supplemental documents should be sent directly to the UGA Graduate School along with your application:
- Current resume;
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from the applicant's current direct supervisor;
- Statement of objectives or statement of purpose of up to 750 words on what the applicant hopes to both achieve and contribute through participating in the program; and
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
The Executive Doctorate program charges a combined tuition and program fee that includes all meals, lodging, books and some domestic/international travel expenses. It does not include travel expenses to-and-from program meeting sites (including domestic/international seminars). For program costs please contact Dr. Leslie Gordon.